Friday, July 13, 2018

Family T-Shirt Photo Fun

     Several months ago, when we first started getting really serious about planning a big family trip to Maui (we'd discussed it for years, but about 10 months ago, it started to look like a reality), my mother-in-law, Susan, made a comment about how it would be cool if we all got t-shirts or did some matching thing for the trip.  Well, that got me researching and looking into options.  Not everyone in the group was keen on matching t-shirts, so I first looked for matching Hawaiian shirts, flower leis, etc. but found them either expensive, hard to get sizes for our varied group, or one time things (the fresh flower leis don't last that long and the fake ones can look so cheesy).  After everyone agreed to wear the t-shirts for at least one day, I started researching companies.  I wanted to use a local printer, but for our small order, they couldn't beat the online prices.  I finally settled on an online company called Custom Ink.  Their website was super easy to use, and when I had a question about adult vs. kid sizes and placement of the design, their customer service department was wonderful to work with and assured me our t-shirts would be perfect.  I think they turned out pretty awesome, and I think everyone else in the group agreed.  We took sunset photos on the balcony of our condo last night.  I love the pictures, and I think my mother-in-law does too!








     
     After a yummy surf-and-turf dinner with the family, we sang happy birthday to Livy and enjoyed some cake.  It was another great day in paradise for sure!






No comments:

Post a Comment